Heut hat’s bei uns voll geschüttet und meine Schuhe und Socken waren total nass. Darum habe ich zu meinen Kurs Freundinnen gesagt;
Ich geh’ nachher auf’s Klo und Stopf mir was unten rein.
Ich meinte natürlich Papiertücher in meine Schuhe.. Bis ich bemerkt habe, wie falsch das klingt, haben sie mich schon ausgelacht. Sowas passiert mir immer… #Blamage
THE YOUNG PROTECTORS FEELS
ANNIHILATOR WTF DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING
I FUCKING KNEW IT I FUCKING CALLED IT
i like this frame out of context a lot
things to not show in school
- a pack of gum
when my mom took care of babies my favorite story is about this toddler named eli who took a while to talk and everyone was concerned about it but one day my dad was like “eli, can you say ‘car’?” and he looks at my dad and goes “yes, i can. why do you ask?”
"Don’t Work Too Hard Dad"
This has a bit of inspiration from Totoro :)
The Disney Princess Problem
- Girl: Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
- Me: Kidagakash.
- Girl: What?
- Me: From Atlantis.
- Girl: But she's not a Disney Princess!
- Me: She's a princess, in a Disney movie. Which makes her a Disney Princess.
- Girl: No. No no no no! She's not on the merchandise so she doesn't count.
- Me: Why not? She's a fucking princess.
- Girl: But Atlantis is an action movie. And she doesn't sing.
- Me: And she thinks about more than just a crush she has, and she doesn't wear giant foofy dresses at any point in the movie, and she actually fights for her community and what she believes in, and she's awesome, so she's my favorite Disney princess, end of story.
- Girl: Come on. Don't be this way. There are "ethnic" princesses! Like Pocahontas, and the black girl...
- Me: You don't know her name, do you?
- Girl: Who? The black girl? No.
- Me: Tiana. Oh, and she spends over half the movie as a fucking frog, by the way.
- Girl: Are you about to do another "feminism-racism" rant?
- Me: If I did, would you listen?
- Girl: No, not really.
- Me: I appreciate your honesty, then. And I'm still going with Kida.
The rage I get when people depict Kida (or any other non-white character) as white
She is described as having the same coloring as Storm of the X-Men (dark skin, white hair, blue eyes)